• Random Images

• tallyabt

There is no available content written by tallyabt
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

bccarlso

whoopie slings

This reminds me of using cinch buckles on my hammock and tightening them down way too hard - had to rig up reverse tension just to barely get the strap

bccarlso Today, 17:38 Go to last post
    squidbilly

Looking for DIY Supplies

I have a couple empty ampules you can have...PM your address and I'll send them your way.

squidbilly Today, 17:37 Go to last post
    pgibson

Blackbird XLC Troubles

https://www.mcnett.com/gearaid/tenacious-tape#10691

Tenacious Tape will bond to the fabric and patch small holes in most any gear, super

pgibson Today, 17:28 Go to last post
    MichelinMan

Blackbird XLC Troubles

I recently got a Blackbird XLC and i love it. A week ago a friend clipped a rock and put a hole in it. A small hole but a hole none-the-less. I took the

MichelinMan Today, 17:26 Go to last post
    SilvrSurfr

Kelly Noah's 9 coverage

Depends. I no longer use tarps in a diamond configuration because they don't offer much coverage from wind and blowing precipitation. The wind also easily

SilvrSurfr Today, 17:24 Go to last post
    briarjumper12

motorcycle camping

I ride too. Intruder 1500 but working on my xr600 to get it dual sported. I would like to sale the intruder and get a klr or dr. Anyway, been using Walmart

briarjumper12 Today, 17:22 Go to last post
    MDSH

I've done it. Diving into DIY

Good choices. It's all about the proper tools.

I tried using brass and florist wires for splicing. It worked but when I got the needles

MDSH Today, 17:20 Go to last post
    Nodust

Horse camping?

We have a few trails here in Louisiana that allow horses. I just never tried it. I would like a pack saddle and do some multi day outing with my horses.

Nodust Today, 17:17 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 37,937
    Total Threads: 100,068
    Total Posts: 1,417,340
    Currently Online: 430

Newest Member: JTP7571