• Random Images

• gstepclassical

There is no available content written by gstepclassical
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

WeWalked

Overall Weight

I agree with other posters in this thread (including the great and wise shug) that its a comfort thing. Hammocks aren't always lighter than tents, but

WeWalked Today, 10:56 Go to last post
    geneaut

Bug Net Ethics

" I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

geneaut Today, 10:56 Go to last post
    slugbait

Awesome People = Awesome Site Giveaway

Both fellows have been generous sharing their ideas with our hanging community- much appreciated. I already own a hard copy of Derek's book but since

slugbait Today, 10:55 Go to last post
    Bic

SHT?

The first week in October has been FAN-FRIGGIN-TASTIC the last few years. I always try to do a few trips around then. Anywhere on the trail is grogeous,

Bic Today, 10:55 Go to last post
    latriper

Simple sewing question

I do not pin either. I off set the factory edges by 1/2 inch, then place the needle 1/2 inch below that and sew a straight stitch down the length, then

latriper Today, 10:55 Go to last post
    Bic

Mid-SHT Highlight Trip > July 23 or 24 through 26 > SHT > MN

I'm reposting this trip here from the Midwest Backpackers page on Facebook (link in my signature). Hope some of you fine folks will want to join along

Bic Today, 10:52 Go to last post
    accrete

What's on your ridgeline?

My wife and I set up next to each other and since I've use a WBBB she passes stuff my way like her Kindle reader or iPad Mini : ) and I only have a small

accrete Today, 10:52 Go to last post
    Bic

The Mileage Trip > July 14 or 17 - 19th > SHT > MN

I'm reposting this trip here from the Midwest Backpackers page on Facebook (link in my signature). Hope some of you fine folks will want to join along

Bic Today, 10:50 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 41,518
    Total Threads: 104,908
    Total Posts: 1,477,113
    Currently Online: 409

Newest Member: Green Arrow