• Random Images

• toadz

There is no available content written by toadz
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

cricky101

Food placement at night

PCT method here too. After a few practice hangs, it's not too bad to put up and down. I worry more about mice, raccoons, etc ... than bears, but still

cricky101 Today, 08:48 Go to last post
    markr6

MI > Manistee River Trail Loop > May 23-24

I'm guessing weekdays are pretty quiet. I've only been there on the weekends. Mid-May 2013 I saw a couple groups, busy near the parking on the south side

markr6 Today, 08:47 Go to last post
    dakotaross

Condensation on top of pad

Sounds to me like we're talking about your breath vapor - I think technically that is perspiration, but for purposes of isolating what is actually going

dakotaross Today, 08:44 Go to last post
    squidbilly

2015 NC Smoke Butt Hang

Wow! I don't know where to begin... Hotlips and Kingsford have hosted the most awesome hang we have ever been to. Thank you for inviting us, and

squidbilly Today, 08:38 Go to last post
    CoreyR

ODH, Late summer hang

This reminds me, The weekend of the 13th and 14th of June I will be staying at Big Meadows. I am going up friday the 12th and hanging until Sunday the

CoreyR Today, 08:37 Go to last post
    sr1355

MI > Manistee River Trail Loop > May 23-24

Funny... I first hiked it five years ago in October, hardly a soul on the trail, now it can be very busy on weekends. Backpacker had an article about

sr1355 Today, 08:36 Go to last post
    Gary_R

What?!?! No Oregon group hangs?

Why don't you start a trip planning thread and see if you get peeps to make the run.. You might be surprised.
    A lot fo hangers from Eugene area..

Gary_R Today, 08:36 Go to last post
    sandykayak

$65 Hammock Stand @ WallyWorld (free shipping)

Very true. This is a "problem" with the Boonedox Drifter and the Boats-to-Go portable hammock stands. At least the type of stand in this thread

sandykayak Today, 08:35 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 40,549
    Total Threads: 103,753
    Total Posts: 1,462,324
    Currently Online: 381

Newest Member: killeroy