• Random Images

• Noob

There is no available content written by Noob
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Scoutmaster1056

....and, so it begins

Wait until you place your second, third, fourth...... orders!!! It is never ending but it is only money, right???

Scoutmaster1056 Today, 08:34 Go to last post
    Dux

Climashield UQ Suspension - which one and why?

+1 on seeing pics. Have a pile of CS and Argon from the last Dutch sale and keep hemming and hawing about how exactly I'm turning this into UQs.

Dux Today, 08:33 Go to last post
    SC_Dave

Best pillow to use?

I'm a side sleeper and I spent a small fortune on different pillows. I finally made my own from an extra pillow we had. A mini pillow if you will. My

SC_Dave Today, 08:33 Go to last post
    Richard Tipton

Toggles... What do you use?

Or, go to a Pro Shop and ask nicely, they'll give you all the broken shafts you want!

Richard Tipton Today, 08:32 Go to last post
    doogie

Toggles... What do you use?

Another lightweight option is a piece of golf club shaft. I prefer the larger grip end. Also you can get different diameters that fit inside each other.

doogie Today, 08:30 Go to last post
    Richard Tipton

Ridgeline ?

What I mean is, this isn't an exact science. Your hangle will vary by a few degrees one way or another, but it should never move enough to put so much

Richard Tipton Today, 08:29 Go to last post
    Scoutmaster1056

Bug net?

I am in the process of making a HUG style bug net, I like the idea of the easy in and out. I tried an ENO net that I borrowed from a friend and did not

Scoutmaster1056 Today, 08:26 Go to last post
    doogie

Undercover or UQP Where, When and Why?

I agree with oldpappy, you don't need one. I picked one up used. I mostly got it for winter camping when it's windy. I spent one chilly night when I would

doogie Today, 08:24 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 41,349
    Total Threads: 104,691
    Total Posts: 1,474,237
    Currently Online: 407

Newest Member: bradym77