• Random Images

• UrbanWild

There is no available content written by UrbanWild
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

daviddem

Hexon 1.6?

I would like to ask Dutch's (and others') opinion: of all these fabrics, which one would be the most comfortable in a hot and humid environment? Wicking

daviddem Today, 01:33 Go to last post
    NightHawk!

hammock vs tent: time and labor

Time isn't very important to me when it comes to backpacking. I have never adjusted my straps post original set up. Which takes about 10 minutes total

NightHawk! Today, 01:26 Go to last post
    NightHawk!

Thanks Dutch

I just wanted to give a shout out to Dutch. I ordered new suspension 4 days ago, and got the package today. Order was exactly to my needs, it was easy

NightHawk! Today, 01:16 Go to last post
    Theguywitheyebrows

Hexon 1.6?

.....im dreaming of a hexon christmas.....with shock cord and dynaglide streamers lol.....the next personal i build will be of the 1.6....

Theguywitheyebrows Today, 01:03 Go to last post
    PaPa K

Hexon 1.6?

Fell off the Dutch wagon again I am afraid. One cannot have too many hammocks ..right?

PaPa K Today, 00:45 Go to last post
    Theguywitheyebrows

Ultimate breathable fabric for hammock

dutch introduced a new fabric to the hammock universe called hexon and from what i can tell its superior to the typical 1.1 nylon in terms of durability,

Theguywitheyebrows Today, 00:38 Go to last post
    bbauer09

Ultimate breathable fabric for hammock

I haven't tried a lot of fabrics but I have tried Dutch PolyD 1.4, and it is amazing. I want to try other materials but I really don't think anything

bbauer09 Today, 00:33 Go to last post
    Theguywitheyebrows

hammock vs tent: time and labor

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 if it took 3 hours to set up the hammock, i'd still leave the tent at home.

Theguywitheyebrows Today, 00:31 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 42,275
    Total Threads: 105,935
    Total Posts: 1,489,217
    Currently Online: 253

Newest Member: doclalor