• Random Images

• kc0qnx

There is no available content written by kc0qnx
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Karla "with a k"

WI>New Glarus Woods State Park>Sep 30-Oct2

I went to sign up on the sheet, but it's view only. Goobie - please update. And someone had already added me!

Karla "with a k" Today, 12:13 Go to last post
    Scarecrow

Sacramento Area Hang June 11-12

Wish I did, but unfortunately I only have one tarp, and it's the one that's being delivered to me this Saturday from Warbonnet. Only other one I have

Scarecrow Today, 12:08 Go to last post
    sqidmark

Favourite suspension

I'm still rummaging through the gamut of options available. In the house I've been using primarily whoopies/hooks, but for the past month+ I've been

sqidmark Today, 12:06 Go to last post
    paulw

Favourite suspension

tried most of all them and have now settled on the atlas strap ,not worried about weight ,its easy no fiddling,my last suspension was ucr that I made

paulw Today, 12:02 Go to last post
    paskit

Amok hammock as a bivvy

P.S. --Or if you tie you tree straps out taut enough, your hammock ridgeline will be plenty taut for clipping up your bugnet, just as it is when you're

paskit Today, 11:56 Go to last post
    paskit

Amok hammock as a bivvy

I haven't tried it, but it seems it would make sense to pitch your tarp first, nice and taut, with your pole tips sticking up through the ridgeline tie-out

paskit Today, 11:47 Go to last post
    Billy Goat

Anyone familiar with Wilcor Outdoors Hammocks?

I'm not familiar with the brand, but it looks exactly like my first hammock. I didn't see the big deal with 9ft+ hammocks until I slept in one. If it's

Billy Goat Today, 11:45 Go to last post
    Billy Goat

Hammock lighting

We love these. They may not be the most durable thing ever, but so far we've had no problems. They weigh well under an ounce and pack down smaller than

Billy Goat Today, 11:38 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 49,887
    Total Threads: 116,887
    Total Posts: 1,628,933
    Currently Online: 462

Newest Member: tps-pnw