• Random Images

• ataris121

There is no available content written by ataris121
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

campbell

Really need a Tarp soon.

Just grab a Kelty Noah's Tarp 12. $69.95 on Amazon. It will do everything you need it to do. I mean if you need one now and are looking for an economical

campbell Today, 17:51 Go to last post
    BananaHammock

Hang out in WI?

Sounds good. I'm having steak and potatoes for myself, maybe a juice box wine.

BananaHammock Today, 17:49 Go to last post
    BananaHammock

Topquilt or Underquilt? Cold weather camping

Nice plug she'll,Lol. I think I will try the bear minimum clothing with a good zero degree uq. I have a 20 degree sleeping bag but if I end up liking

BananaHammock Today, 17:46 Go to last post
    Les Rust

Need Thread Injector Help

Thanks to all. Checked the needle--yes, inserted correctly. Didn't need to check the thread--good fresh Mara 70 from Dutch. But Snowball seems to have

Les Rust Today, 17:44 Go to last post
    raftingtigger

.5 S-biner testing to failure

The little SS 0.5 size s-biners look really inviting to use to attach a structural ridgeline from one end of the hammock to the other. They are rated

raftingtigger Today, 17:44 Go to last post
    NightHawk!

For sale notifications

I just downloaded tapatalk. It has an excellent interface and notifications are very easy to set up. I know someone posted about it already, but I thought

NightHawk! Today, 17:41 Go to last post
    NightHawk!

Michigan Fall Hang?

Hey everyone!

Kind of new to posting on the forum, but I have read a lot of articles and been around for a little bit now.

NightHawk! Today, 17:38 Go to last post
    irondog

Taffeta, cotton or polyester dilemma please help.

My grillfriend would think of the same thing. I've never seen it happen to a girl in any synthetic fiber hammocks, though. Have you/has she? Anyway,

irondog Today, 17:35 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 42,184
    Total Threads: 105,784
    Total Posts: 1,487,678
    Currently Online: 381

Newest Member: yooper