• Random Images

• richiewrt

There is no available content written by richiewrt
  • Recent Forum Posts

Hobopelican

OH> December Planning thread

Well, meteor-wise, the hang was a bust. The WX changed and overcast skies, snow, and high winds were the order for the night. Met up with Redwing and

Hobopelican Today, 14:19 Go to last post
    Peppy

We will be closed on December 12th and 13th.

Ordered last Friday, looking forward to my shipping notification! More June Bugs, and a new topcover, along with a couple odds and ends!

Peppy Today, 14:19 Go to last post
    Hiker Boy

Pillow, yea or nay

My Sea to Summit Aeros pillow comes on all my hammock trips and I take it when I'm travelling on long car trips or airplane flights. At 4oz and how compact

Hiker Boy Today, 14:16 Go to last post
    Hiker Boy

A tarp question for the Pacific Northwest

This will be probably needed from when he reaches the Ross Lake Recreation Area and travels along the Skagit River. Longer straps will come in handy

Hiker Boy Today, 14:11 Go to last post
    Seahawkfan

Winter UQ Project

I have done a search and only found one post that shows the process that they took. I was hoping to find some drawings and measurements. That said I understand

Seahawkfan Today, 14:11 Go to last post
    scrope

Tarp Necessary?

I like having a tarp -- even if it's a tiny asymmetrical one. If the weather is bad, you really want a tarp. If the weather is good, it's nice to keep

scrope Today, 14:06 Go to last post
    Hobopelican

12 nights a year

Whew. Month 28 was cold and windy. One night at a new site and the wind sounded like a freight train all night.

Hobopelican Today, 14:06 Go to last post
    leiavoia

A tarp question for the Pacific Northwest

Great point and totally agree. I carry 12' straps and whoopies and that puts me out of some locations.

leiavoia Today, 14:05 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 60,175
    Total Threads: 132,337
    Total Posts: 1,840,360
    Currently Online: 467

Newest Member: dickibarnes44