• Random Images

• Neck-Bone

There is no available content written by Neck-Bone
  • Recent Forum Posts

Caminante

LGBT hangers will appreciate this!

I am positive that Dutch or RSBTR could print that to fabric, it would make a great standard design.

Caminante Today, 07:19 Go to last post
    Caminante

DIY integrated bug net tutorial

I haven't done that style, but I'd probably do a triangle like a zippered net has and just sew the net to it after putting a hem in the perimeter of the

Caminante Today, 07:16 Go to last post
    Woodsong

guyline and prusik knots

Ordered some 1.2mm reflective Zline from Zpacks and their mini line locs....will see how I like that set up for now.

Woodsong Today, 07:12 Go to last post
    GTPowers

New Pennsylvania memeber

Ď09 Kawasaki Versys. Had the bike for three years and have thrown on more faf than the bike is worth. Trusty little thing. Iíve got two

GTPowers Today, 07:10 Go to last post
    sigma_pete

The rest of your gear?

I typically keep my pack inside of a contractor/lawn & leaf garbage bag under my hammock. I can then use it as a night stand to keep my boots, baseball

sigma_pete Today, 07:06 Go to last post
    dkurfiss

NEST Under Quilt

I have and use The Nest on my bottom entry HH and all my other gathered end hammocks that are not bottom entry. It takes a bit more adjustment on the

dkurfiss Today, 06:51 Go to last post
    DeltaNu1142

Nice gear from SLD...

I picked up a reinforced pole bag for my spreader bars and tarp poles from SLD. Even something as simple as this reflects some fine craftsmanship:

DeltaNu1142 Today, 06:47 Go to last post
    HardWay

Wooki

I'll be taking my new Wooki out tonight for the first time. They're calling for showers in the early AM, with temps in the mid fifties. (Looking forward

HardWay Today, 06:38 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 50,588
    Total Threads: 136,100
    Total Posts: 1,892,642
    Currently Online: 458

Newest Member: arw9391@gnail.com