• Random Images

• Leeward419

There is no available content written by Leeward419
  • Recent Forum Posts

cmoulder

Heavy Duty setup

For all that effort, why not just use a cot with legs? Is it a height (off the ground) issue?

cmoulder Today, 06:32 Go to last post
    cmoulder

returned my hennessy!

For 'proper' going-to-ground backup, perhaps a MLD Bug Bivy (6.5oz) and Thermarest UL short air mat (8oz), or Klymit intertia x-lite (6oz), which IMO

cmoulder Today, 06:01 Go to last post
    DeltaNu1142

returned my hennessy!

I'm a native speaker, and that's always been my understanding. But having lived in different parts of the US, I find that words sometimes take on different

DeltaNu1142 Today, 05:52 Go to last post
    cmoulder

Broken Guy Lines??

Amazing what can be done with a few simple knots and hitches, and one needn't be a bona fide knot guru like Phantom Grappler (with all due respect!)

cmoulder Today, 05:42 Go to last post
    Phantom Grappler

returned my hennessy!

Click on Forums, Outings, Hangouts, scroll to Canada to get information on group hangs scheduled in your area. Go to at least two group hangs to see all

Phantom Grappler Today, 05:07 Go to last post
    hutzelbein

Skeeters

Apart from Permethrin, you could either use a zippered bug sock or add an underquilt protector. I bet 2QZQ would make you one out of bug netting if you

hutzelbein Today, 03:50 Go to last post
    hutzelbein

returned my hennessy!

Hammocks are made to be hung, not to be used on the ground like a tent. You can do it, but I would never put a hammock on the ground unprotected! If a

hutzelbein Today, 03:45 Go to last post
    Longbow44

Netless true timber 2.0

I just got one of the true timber 2.0 netless hammocks. I opted for a ridgeline and continuous loops. My Chameleon is a double layer so I can't give you

Longbow44 Today, 03:29 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 49,706
    Total Threads: 134,907
    Total Posts: 1,877,015
    Currently Online: 288

Newest Member: Coasttocoast