• Random Images

• Bradtmorgan

There is no available content written by Bradtmorgan
  • Recent Forum Posts

Phantom Grappler

Tarp set up

If prusik is not holding--add extra wraps. I use 5 wraps and they hold when prusik is neatly dressed and tightened before loading. Five wraps gives ten

Phantom Grappler Today, 06:47 Go to last post
    Five Tango

Sudden meeting with ground

I forgot to pay attention to what I was doing once and managed to not spread my hammock open enough,sat down and proceeded to fall over backwards.Glad

Five Tango Today, 06:44 Go to last post
    mountain wanderer

VIDEO: Rainy Trip in the Cascades

Excellent! Making someone want to get out there is one of the reasons I posts these. Thanks for watching!

Thank you! That bridge

mountain wanderer Today, 06:34 Go to last post
    MikekiM

A few questions for new Raven owners...

I am really liking the design of the Raven. I've wanted a DH for a while, originally thought the Darien was best for me, but the modular design, mid-closing

MikekiM Today, 06:17 Go to last post
    kardinal_emilus

Funky UQ odor

My goose and duck down products smell a lot different. Might be for any reason, some say its due to non sufficient process, some say its just a duck,

kardinal_emilus Today, 04:21 Go to last post
    hutzelbein

Funky UQ odor

I don't think there's a difference with regards to smell between duck and goose down. My smelly underquilt is filled with goose down. And over the years,

hutzelbein Today, 04:01 Go to last post
    tlfillingim

Sipsey Recommendations

This trip is mostly to get a couple of new fathers into the woods before their kids are born this summer. So the group decided they were more interested

tlfillingim Today, 03:26 Go to last post
    hutzelbein

Tarp pull outs?

Depends on the tarp size. Narrow tarps i.e. "summer tarps" don't need them. With wider tarps they're handy. I only use them when there is a

hutzelbein Today, 03:19 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 56,888
    Total Threads: 127,724
    Total Posts: 1,781,741
    Currently Online: 405

Newest Member: maxknott