• Random Images

• unclerusty

There is no available content written by unclerusty
  • Recent Forum Posts

Mittagsfrost

Looking for first hammock

I'd follow Hutzelbein's advice.
    BTW, I love the stretchiness of the fabrics she can't sleep in. People are different and each of us has to find

Mittagsfrost Today, 15:47 Go to last post
    Bic

MN Frozen Butt Hang 2018 Official Planning Thread

The Minnesota Frozen Butt Hang is the premier group hang for those brave enough to camp in sub-zero temps in Northern MN. The hang brings people from

Bic Today, 15:36 Go to last post
    oldpappy

Hello From Ohio

Welcome from Northern Va. Glad you joined. Sorry, I'm not on Facebook - email has me confused enough

oldpappy Today, 15:34 Go to last post
    Bic

Frozen Butt 2018

Well thank you everyone for your input here and on Facebook. We've used the voting as the way to decide the date and it was a landslide for the weekend

Bic Today, 15:32 Go to last post
    Five Tango

12 nights a year

I got an overnighter in a a couple weeks ago and the coyotes came in close and serenaded me.I prefer to hear them at a greater distance though.........

Five Tango Today, 15:30 Go to last post
    Striker

Foothills Trail in July

Good Info. I enjoyed the video. I am hiking the Foothills trail 9/8/17 -9/14/17. I am planning to use most of the same to near the same campsites but

Striker Today, 15:25 Go to last post
    Missy Lou

NEW SITE & DOMAIN FOR UGQ

Lol..ya their sweeties for sure but very well behaved and know to stay on the couch..they do however get plenty of attention

Missy Lou Today, 15:20 Go to last post
    curlymaple42

New website

Yes, thank you for that comparison chart!! I'm not in the market for a new hammock right now, but yours are amazing and I check them out often and couldn't

curlymaple42 Today, 15:16 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 58,488
    Total Threads: 129,718
    Total Posts: 1,805,916
    Currently Online: 465

Newest Member: JayceVandervelde