• Random Images

• StumpJumper

There is no available content written by StumpJumper
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Knots safe to tie into HH suspension

I use the 2-rings-and-a-'biner system on my HH Exped with the stock rope. I have never had a problem. Super easy to adjust and then lock off with a

RiversideRidgeline Today, 13:18 Go to last post
    Sunny Bear

Hammock advice

I love the new Sparrow model, it has every 4 season feature you could want along with it being modular so you can leave any piece you want at home.

Sunny Bear Today, 13:14 Go to last post

Questions for WBBB users

+1 on tying off to my tarp guyline anchors... A couple less stakes = less to trip over and the angle is fine.... To go back just a little, I recently

Solohammock Today, 13:09 Go to last post

Hammock advice

warbonnet has xlc dl on sale for $175 and single layer for $160. i have the dl 1.7 Warbonnet xlc and absolutely love it. Straps, netting and hammock

deuce656 Today, 13:08 Go to last post

Phoenix length for someone 6'3"

I'm 6'1" with a 20 degree Phoenix - no problems. Also use a footpad like cholla28.
    I haven't had to vent a 40 (I have one from a different

TallPaul Today, 13:03 Go to last post

guy line holders

I like the idea but... I wouldnt keep the stakes attached (unless you enjoy repair work). I use a similar method but simplified. I chose to just use

RiversideRidgeline Today, 13:03 Go to last post

Snugpak Under Blanket

Just placed my order for the Snugpak hammock quilt and jungle blanket (20% off and free s/h). I've been pleased with the under blanket that I recently

cap624 Today, 12:52 Go to last post

Hammock advice

Dream Hammock has some great deals on well bult hammocks for intro all the way up to four season...they are great to deal with and have top notch craftsmanship.

1202OSFM Today, 12:50 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 45,131
    Total Threads: 110,518
    Total Posts: 1,545,590
    Currently Online: 308

Newest Member: UltraRunner