• Random Images

• Triggerhpy

There is no available content written by Triggerhpy
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Nodust

Overall Weight

That will save some weight. How much IDK. Weigh your rings and carabiner. The cinch buckles also are very easy to use. But you will need to separate

Nodust Today, 23:48 Go to last post
    orangeradish

Intro by way of a trip report...

Hi, hangers. I've been looking around on here for a little while now. I've been able to learn quite a bit, so I'd like to say thanks. You guys are

orangeradish Today, 23:45 Go to last post
    adventuregirl

Pictured rocks

I recommend using the backcountry campgrounds in the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. There are several and most of them have parking lots within less

adventuregirl Today, 23:40 Go to last post
    Brady

Leighlo 30* 48" UQ and JRB Sierra Stealth

I'd like to sell these as a package as they work well together and match in colour. I will entertain splitting them if there is no movement within 48

Brady Today, 23:34 Go to last post
    WV

VA>Mt. Rogers>5th Annual Grayson Highlands Fall Festival>Sept. 25-28

It goes like this: "Woof!" and step forward suddenly. (Only one warning bark and one step needed if you do it right.)

WV Today, 23:27 Go to last post
    Hangandy

Leave a note

It's all okay when I send long notes because I write them very quickly so as not to waste anyone's time.

Hangandy Today, 23:24 Go to last post
    Alex MacDonald

Birgitta's Trail, Finland

after taking a look on Wiki about your snakes, seems like they're not too venomous. We have Western Rattlesnakes here. Their bite can easily be fatal,

Alex MacDonald Today, 23:23 Go to last post
    WV

Matildaray tarp

Nice job. I did something like that, using an asym rectangle as a starting shape, too, but I put the wide end of the triangle at the ridgeline end.

WV Today, 23:20 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 41,556
    Total Threads: 104,929
    Total Posts: 1,477,437
    Currently Online: 332

Newest Member: ekim528