• Random Images

• outbackpacker3

There is no available content written by outbackpacker3
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Trail Runner

hammock length

I suspect that you would be fine with a 10' hammock. I'd shoot Randy (Papa Smurf) at Dream Hammock an email or PM and see what he says. Or, if you're

Trail Runner Today, 19:25 Go to last post
    Boston

Need Sewing Advice

First, I think one of those dials is presser foot pressure, not thread tension (probably the one on the left).

What thread are you using?

Boston Today, 19:19 Go to last post
    Trail Runner

Use for Flyz

I couldn't think of anything I wanted to use them for when I switched to other Dutch gadgets so I gave mine away via the Pay It Forward sub-forum in the

Trail Runner Today, 19:19 Go to last post
    Kassal01

hammock length

Completely new to the hammock craze. I have a few questions about choosing the correct hammock for my bodytype. I am short n fat just envenvision a fire

Kassal01 Today, 19:18 Go to last post
    IRONFISH45

Need Sewing Advice

1. Clean everything, I use alcohol wipes, clean the needle, feed dogs, open up the machine take out the bobbin, take a can of air and blow out all dust,

IRONFISH45 Today, 19:17 Go to last post
    FJRpilot

MULTICAM WINTER DREAM MONSTER!!!

So if your looking for support for the 13 ft option... You have my vote... Very impressive....

FJRpilot Today, 19:12 Go to last post
    zukiguy

Undercover or UQP Where, When and Why?

I use mine here in FL as kind of a psudo-UQ. For hot weather trips but where I don't want a late night case of CBS I drop in a small fleece throw and

zukiguy Today, 19:05 Go to last post
    Hunter55

Ebay Voile Sheer

Hey SM, will be watching for more on your HUG. Finished a HyperD a few weeks back and would like to try a HUG. By the way when you get a chance PM me

Hunter55 Today, 19:01 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 41,398
    Total Threads: 104,786
    Total Posts: 1,475,457
    Currently Online: 410

Newest Member: Grassfarmer