• Random Images

• santiagodraco

There is no available content written by santiagodraco
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

orangeradish

Intro by way of a trip report...

Hi, hangers. I've been looking around on here for a little while now. I've been able to learn quite a bit, so I'd like to say thanks. You guys are

orangeradish Today, 23:45 Go to last post
    adventuregirl

Pictured rocks

I recommend using the backcountry campgrounds in the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. There are several and most of them have parking lots within less

adventuregirl Today, 23:40 Go to last post
    Brady

Leighlo 30* 48" UQ and JRB Sierra Stealth

I'd like to sell these as a package as they work well together and match in colour. I will entertain splitting them if there is no movement within 48

Brady Today, 23:34 Go to last post
    WV

VA>Mt. Rogers>5th Annual Grayson Highlands Fall Festival>Sept. 25-28

It goes like this: "Woof!" and step forward suddenly. (Only one warning bark and one step needed if you do it right.)

WV Today, 23:27 Go to last post
    Hangandy

Leave a note

It's all okay when I send long notes because I write them very quickly so as not to waste anyone's time.

Hangandy Today, 23:24 Go to last post
    Alex MacDonald

Birgitta's Trail, Finland

after taking a look on Wiki about your snakes, seems like they're not too venomous. We have Western Rattlesnakes here. Their bite can easily be fatal,

Alex MacDonald Today, 23:23 Go to last post
    WV

Matildaray tarp

Nice job. I did something like that, using an asym rectangle as a starting shape, too, but I put the wide end of the triangle at the ridgeline end.

WV Today, 23:20 Go to last post
    Shug

Birgitta's Trail, Finland

It does favor Minnesota woods a lot. I have been to Finland but did not get to camp. Only Helsinki area.
    Shug

Shug Today, 23:14 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 41,556
    Total Threads: 104,928
    Total Posts: 1,477,433
    Currently Online: 350

Newest Member: ekim528