• Random Images

• BER

There is no available content written by BER
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Red Langford

Cordage sizes

I am searching for a Canadian online dealer for Amsteel and so far have any been able to secure one and they only offer 7/64.

So I have

Red Langford Today, 18:29 Go to last post
    JMBdevotee

ViDEO: Warbonnet BlackBird XLC Hammock Overview

Great video. Got my 1.7 single layer XLC on the 17th, been comfy in the back yard but I'm looking forward to getting it out in the woods!

JMBdevotee Today, 18:22 Go to last post
    Mrknot

Mule tape suspension system?

Hey there.
    Just got my first hammock a few days ago. I am on a serious budget and have worked out a suspension system using mule tape with Marlin

Mrknot Today, 18:21 Go to last post
    shef

Hi From South Carolina

Welcome! From Easley, SC. I can't believe it's only March, and I'm already seeing mosquitoes.

shef Today, 18:20 Go to last post
    Deathstar77

Dutch Argon hammock

I got me one of them there fancy Dutch Argon hammocks. I reckon you'd wantin' know what I thought about it. mmhmm. I reckon I'd tell you as soon as I

Deathstar77 Today, 18:19 Go to last post
    jcblough

Kelly Noah's 9 coverage

Oddly I have done the same math. It is the side coverage that concerns me. I have a fixed ridgine on my hammock to force a 30 deg sag. I just re did it

jcblough Today, 18:18 Go to last post
    Kerrkid

Bad to the Bone

Just wanted to say thank you to Papa Smurf and his crew for a Bad to the Bone looking Danger Bird!!! This is a family site so I had to keep it clean..

Kerrkid Today, 18:12 Go to last post
    BrianWillan

Bridge Hammock Hang Criteria

If you haven't done so already, go play with the hang calculator at the Ultimate Hang website. It will give you all the information you need.

BrianWillan Today, 18:09 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 37,938
    Total Threads: 100,076
    Total Posts: 1,417,367
    Currently Online: 412

Newest Member: Ovis Canis