• Random Images

• mm53bar

There is no available content written by mm53bar
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

NWAlabamaHiker

Cheap high quality down?

Yeah I've looked at eBay also and still looked like downlinens.com was the best buy. Thanks everyone who has responded. I have done a lot of research,

NWAlabamaHiker Today, 15:01 Go to last post
    Mickey.223

My first deep winter hang: The case for natural fibers and my own lessons learned

Thanks Nothermark. Yeah, the problem I had was that there was so much surface area of my hammock exposed, that it was almost unmanageable. I think if

Mickey.223 Today, 14:59 Go to last post
    brohawk

Which suspension?

Works for me. I've tried other setups but this seams the easiest. Also I can have continuous loops on all my hammocks and just carry the same whoopies

brohawk Today, 14:56 Go to last post
    Squirrel911

Petzl Tikki headlamps

I have 5 brand new in package petzl Tikka headlamps. The are a couple years old, been sitting in my gear box untouched. $65 shipped CONUS

Squirrel911 Today, 14:54 Go to last post
    Gresh

Hi From South Carolina

Welcome from up the road in Irmo. Feel free to join Palmetto State Hangers on one of our group hangs. I always, always, always tell folks that it's the

Gresh Today, 14:53 Go to last post
    Eidson

whoopie slings

+1 on this setup. Had used amsteel in the past and encountered many of the aforementioned issues. My switch to Dutchware was just recently, but is a

Eidson Today, 14:52 Go to last post
    NWAlabamaHiker

Which suspension?

Nice! This is the setup I'm looking at implementing as soon as I can get some Dutch Hooks!

NWAlabamaHiker Today, 14:49 Go to last post
    Squirrel911

Hennessey Hex Fly

Practically Brand New Hennessy Hex Fly. Only setup in the back yard a couple times. Only been set up for a couple hours at best. $75 shipped CONUS

Squirrel911 Today, 14:48 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 37,960
    Total Threads: 100,117
    Total Posts: 1,417,865
    Currently Online: 447

Newest Member: Stepp