• Random Images

• bansheekitty

There is no available content written by bansheekitty
  • Recent Forum Posts

LowTech

Jungle recommendations?

When I've been in the jungle I'm happiest in a Mayan style hammock, fronkey style bug net, and a major tarp.
    Now I might add an UQP on the outside

LowTech Today, 22:04 Go to last post
    jmacpolo

Towns end luxury vs Haven XL

I am a wannabe hammock sleeper who has never been able to sleep for a night in a hammock. I have tried Hennessy, Jacks r better, blackbird, amok 3, but

jmacpolo Today, 22:03 Go to last post
    Crazytown3

Tensa 4 Hammock Stand

That's (one) of the great things about the Tensa4 and motorcycle travel; it is basically self-supporting, even when the ground won't support a traditional

Crazytown3 Today, 21:56 Go to last post
    haYstaKz

Jungle recommendations?

Hello all!

I’m in the military (Air Force) and have an upcoming deployment to Panama. I’m assigned to a non-military organization in Hawaii

haYstaKz Today, 21:54 Go to last post
    LowTech

Onewind top quilt

If we're talking about the one that you can also wear like a poncho . . . I really didn't like the strap and buckle that ends up under your calves when

LowTech Today, 21:50 Go to last post
    ScottS

Winter/Travel Sock

For those of you that have and use a winter/travel sock, do you find them beneficial? The top quilts and underquilts I have are 20°. Am looking to add

ScottS Today, 20:10 Go to last post
    Dale

Canada>Central->EGL 2022 Spring - Death March to Chicamoula

I’m hoping that Jiblets or Cruiser51, or both, chime in with their trip reports for the loop we completed. It was a real adventure and a real

Dale Today, 20:00 Go to last post
    Jimswms

Lynx Full Length with an XLC Blackbird

Wooki on my Eldorado is stellar. There is exactly zero adjustment. Toss it on both ends and your done. It's never slipped or ended up in a funny spot.

Jimswms Today, 17:33 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 62,815
    Total Threads: 150,217
    Total Posts: 2,071,092
    Currently Online: 683

Newest Member: Bernardino