• Random Images

• Wise Old Owl

There is no available content written by Wise Old Owl
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

MARPAT Camo Now Available

Kyle, could you give us a hint for the best matching Gutermann MARA 70 color for the MARPAT (base color)?
    Colors on photos can sometimes be misleading.

Snowball Today, 13:30 Go to last post

Is my tarp to right?

Nice set up. I'll probably use both set ups actually. One for severe weather and the other for no rain. Although this weekend here in central Texas we

varga49 Today, 13:26 Go to last post

Love the Hammeck Breezy

Nice review! And agreed it is time for a new hammock. That said looking at all the fine quality hammocks offered by our own beloved cottage industry

varga49 Today, 13:21 Go to last post

Quilt Insulation quesrion

Hello, what is the main difference between down and Clima shield for insulation. Baffles amd non baffle quilts. I see there is a price difference.

mabrown730 Today, 13:20 Go to last post

AMOK Draumr- The 2015 Kool-Aid Drinkers Thread

That I don't know...but I still have to get on the ground to pump with the Schnozzle for the best pressure. Part od pad life. Tenters have a floor.

Shug Today, 13:19 Go to last post

quilt insulation question.

What is the main difference between down feathers and climasheild. And also baffles and non baffle quilts. There is a decent price difference between

mabrown730 Today, 13:18 Go to last post

Rain Overmittens now available at www.dutchwaregear.com

For sad! I never got a chance to buy them....I will have to try making my own.

androidm Today, 13:14 Go to last post

Interesting find

The pictures make it look really nice. But, even as it does look like a good start up rig. I would have to say "caveat emptor". My beloved snap

varga49 Today, 13:14 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 45,089
    Total Threads: 110,408
    Total Posts: 1,544,451
    Currently Online: 288

Newest Member: Bacchus573