• Random Images

• Fog Condensation On Mwuq And Hh Eula by Just Jeff in Hammocks Fog Condensation On Mw...
      by Just Jeff

• New Tensegrity Construction Ideas by dejoha in Homemade gear New Tensegrity Constru...
      by dejoha

• Dutch Hook Attached To Whoopie Sling And Continuous Loop by quiet in Hammocks Dutch Hook Attached To...
      by quiet

• Refleks

There is no available content written by Refleks
  • Recent Forum Posts

cougarmeat

Quick start tips

Note that REI has two sizes of those gold collapsible pole. IF they work at all, I’m guessing you’ll want to use the larger diameter set.

cougarmeat Today, 09:52 Go to last post
    Dave556

HG DCF Palace Tarp - A few questions...

BIG THANKS for the photos, MikekiM! Greatly appreciate your time.

Did HG install the door toggles or did you DIY?

Ya know...as

Dave556 Today, 09:37 Go to last post
    blgoode

Wet top quilt, again!

Even with a vaper barrier you will create a warm climate around you. When the cold and moist atmosphere bumps up to your warm climate caused by body heat

blgoode Today, 09:33 Go to last post
    Rice-N-beans

SPRING QUARANTINE SALE STARTS NOW & ENDS 4/6

Thank you for the heads up on the masks, I ordered two! I now might feel a little better when I'm out grocery shopping wearing some kind of mask and the

Rice-N-beans Today, 09:22 Go to last post
    Dave556

Thanks for the feedback, Otter1. I'm looking for "lightest, best protection", as the HG Palace will be used for rest of my thru hike of the

Dave556 Today, 09:15 Go to last post
    blgoode

Wet top quilt, again!

Makes since to me Billy Bob. A semi controlled inner climate is what your after. Going netless in cold temps made me realize I prefer nets year round.

blgoode Today, 08:50 Go to last post
    BillyBob58

Wet top quilt, again!

It might be worth trying, though I never thought of the bug net as a means of reducing frost and/or condensation. However, this suggestion makes me think

BillyBob58 Today, 08:29 Go to last post
    OneClick

Which tarp is in the snow above? That door setup looks perfect...even more space if pulled out a little more, but I understand that would require separate

OneClick Today, 08:26 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 57,412
    Total Threads: 144,842
    Total Posts: 2,009,393
    Currently Online: 590

Newest Member: georgesmith