• Random Images

• hungsleeper

There is no available content written by hungsleeper
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Comfortable camping hammock?

I think you will be happy with the XLC. Setting up any hammock a few times and getting the hang dialed in makes a big difference. If you happen to be

JMBdevotee Today, 13:12 Go to last post

Knot School Dropout!

If you get your XLC with straps, you'll have a wide range of adjustment but it won't be the absolute lightest. There's always the opportunity to swap

TominMN Today, 13:09 Go to last post

Bug nets

I deploy mine if the bugs are bothering me. I prefer to set up as little as possible... no rain means no rain fly, no bugs means no bug net... and the

WanderingBob Today, 13:08 Go to last post

DIY Ripstop hammock question

Kind of a noob question but when making a hammock from ripstop nylon which side of the fabric should be against your body while you are laying in it?

Bobskywalker Today, 13:06 Go to last post

Knot School Dropout!

The only knots I use are a larkshead, a marlin spike hitch, and a slippery half hitch. I suppose you could toss prusiks in there, but it's not really

SilvrSurfr Today, 12:59 Go to last post

Close call

Had a big bull almost step in our canoe on the Allagash years ago. Totally focused on the cow across the river.

TominMN Today, 12:50 Go to last post

WBBB/continuous loop query

I'd go 5' with a Dutch Clip. The WS (or the lead if SHs work out) can make up the gap if the hugger doesn't reach, as Dutch has shown. I like an adjustable

TominMN Today, 12:46 Go to last post

Jack's first hatchet, new cook kit, hanging and relaxing

Great post. That last photo of you and your boy in the hammock is priceless!

LuvmyBonnet Today, 12:38 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 44,062
    Total Threads: 108,485
    Total Posts: 1,521,024
    Currently Online: 398

Newest Member: BeLight