• Random Images

• Chard

There is no available content written by Chard
  • Recent Forum Posts

Johnwesley

Trail winder stacked

I think it must be, I didn’t ask and it came that way which has allowed me to set it up once for TW alone and then with another UQ and now it’s

Johnwesley Today, 12:59 Go to last post
    WalksIn2Trees

full doors

in the winter I leave my door is closed and I just duck under, but then unlike a lot of people I don't pitch my tarp way down close to the ground in the

WalksIn2Trees Today, 12:52 Go to last post
    cougarmeat

Ultralight suspension - hardware vs knots

Yes, it was distance “overhead”, not distance “over head” With the loops and (8 inch) bury, whoopie slings can add about 2

cougarmeat Today, 12:45 Go to last post
    gunner76

Hammocks for Big Guys - suggestions?

I have been using a 1.7 DL BB for 10 year now and I weigh between 275 and 300 lbs. Holds me just fine.

gunner76 Today, 12:38 Go to last post
    hangerdave

How do you hang your tarp??

Klemheist knot seems to work very well tried it on zing it,knot gripped a bit to well when wet,i am going to try glow wire 2mm or 2.5mm for my CRL, Prusiks

hangerdave Today, 12:28 Go to last post
    cougarmeat

Thought I'd Accidentally Thrown ALL Of My Hammock Gear Away!

Another non-happy ending here - to emphasize how lucky you were - I had gear stored at a friend’s house while I was out of the country for a few

cougarmeat Today, 12:20 Go to last post
    SLG45

Trail winder stacked

Just got my first trailwinder yesterday. Came with shockcord at both ends, so maybe that is standard. Seems to fit really well so far, better than my

SLG45 Today, 12:04 Go to last post
    WV

Abdominal cramping

Sorry to hear that, Chop. I was recently bothered by shoulder squeeze for the first time since coming up with my People's Bridge Hammock. This hammock

WV Today, 11:56 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 58,122
    Total Threads: 145,414
    Total Posts: 2,016,074
    Currently Online: 511

Newest Member: lsmit181