• Random Images

• GoatHanger

There is no available content written by GoatHanger
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

rhjanes

Texas 4C Trail

I only did the Cross timbers in winter (there was ice forming on the shore line). A few on the hike filtered some. I'd carried enough as we did the

rhjanes Today, 23:36 Go to last post
    IckyTheGreat

New Hanger from Pa

Welcome from SW PA

IckyTheGreat Today, 23:35 Go to last post
    TPole

Sewing newbie: what do I NOT KNOW that I need?

Easy there, no need to become agitated. If everyone Hangs their own Hang, they are certainly able to Sew their own Sew. I am merely agreeing with another

TPole Today, 23:34 Go to last post
    bryce88

Built My First Quilt!

Can you explain how you did the seams on the inside on both sides? Soon I'm gonna be doing a top quilt and I'm wondering about the seams on the sides

bryce88 Today, 23:34 Go to last post
    jaycooper

Winter Camping on North GA AT.

Sounds like fun! I actually did a winter backpacking trip from Unicoi Gap to Bly Gap. It didn't snow, nor get quite as cold, but it was a fun 20 to

jaycooper Today, 23:31 Go to last post
    lostagain

Great Quality Tarps

Yes they're quality tarps. Just less expensive cause they're all asym tarps. And they're mostly designed for Hennessy hammocks, though will work for other

lostagain Today, 23:30 Go to last post
    Cave Man

Winter Weather Test Tonight!

Thank you for you sacrifice ,I am most interested in that "Zeppelin" .I am waiting on a renegade but I am sure that Flight Jacket is quite something

Cave Man Today, 23:27 Go to last post
    GreatBigDave

Before I buy a WBBB XLC... A Few Questions

Sorry for being OT, but why do you have top mark one end if you're using a bishop bag?

GreatBigDave Today, 23:22 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 37,825
    Total Threads: 99,894
    Total Posts: 1,415,263
    Currently Online: 385

Newest Member: SusannaCvh