• Random Images

• Baby Huey

There is no available content written by Baby Huey
  • Recent Forum Posts

SoaknWet

Kelly Noah's Tarp 12 on Amazon $30

Careful ! Three times I've ordered stuff with that 1-2 month shipping deal from Amazon and twice I never received the product! Granted I did get my money

SoaknWet Today, 12:11 Go to last post
    micks

Buckle Rings Driving Me Crazy

using a stick to push them up is a fun idea... didnt think about that.... but i cant really do that thing with the line of my tarp :/

micks Today, 12:10 Go to last post
    GadgetUK437

The TurtleDog stand

Good idea to increase the triangle footprint of the tripod. But don't put the stake at the foot of the back leg, that is the weakest place to use it.

GadgetUK437 Today, 12:10 Go to last post
    markr6

$30!!! I was happy with my $52, then I saw them in the $40s. At $30 it doesn't matter if you only use it once ever few years!

I love the

markr6 Today, 12:08 Go to last post
    TheMushroom

Thanks. I just hopped in on one. I could always use another Noah 12, and if its different than my old one, even better. It will be a nice surprise in

TheMushroom Today, 12:06 Go to last post
    markr6

How cold is "TOO COLD" to hang?

That -40 still amazes me. I've been down to -5 and the wind was pretty steady. I thought the main material on my Osprey pack was literally going to

markr6 Today, 12:03 Go to last post
    jcksparow

Buckle Rings Driving Me Crazy

+1 on using a stick to push the straps higher on the tree. Be aware that suspension angles lower than 30 degrees will amplify the forces being exerted

jcksparow Today, 12:02 Go to last post
    JmBoh

How cold is "TOO COLD" to hang?

My personal "best" low temp was 8 degrees this past winter with 0 degree quilts. I was very comfy with only a synthetic blend t shirt and long

JmBoh Today, 11:56 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 58,077
    Total Threads: 129,317
    Total Posts: 1,801,039
    Currently Online: 499

Newest Member: mdfan