• Random Images

• penguinxing

There is no available content written by penguinxing
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

bmwrider

Dream Hammocks Thunderbird/Sparrow

Love my sparrow so its a great choice, I didn't want your post to go 100% unanswered but I have a feeling most folks like my self, will not want to sell

bmwrider Today, 10:12 Go to last post
    jcreamer

Suwanee River info

This is a great paddle and you will have a wonderful time. Hammocks can easily be used in both locations. The couple at Holton Creek is great and takes

jcreamer Today, 09:57 Go to last post
    Canoefor2

GSMNP/ Mt. Sterling loop (Failed Attempt!) February 2016

Just remember that as time goes on this will always be the trip your son and wife will talk about and laugh. It was not a failure buy a test for the

Canoefor2 Today, 09:56 Go to last post
    CeeVee

Hiking with an Umbrella

Broke down and bought one. I may never use it but at 8 ozs it gives me one more answer to how to stay dry(er).

CeeVee Today, 09:50 Go to last post
    Oms

Purchase loop aliens

I thought the aluminum ones would be ok for the ridgeline, perhaps I'm wrong. The other thing would be the kind with a section cut out which I'm guessing

Oms Today, 09:46 Go to last post
    mckinley

Suwanee River info

We are camping at Carter camp at Suwanee Cultural State Park, then Reserved screened platforms at Holton and Woods Ferry. Can hammocks be used at these

mckinley Today, 09:39 Go to last post
    gregsplett

Sorry, but yes, another question about needles and threads

That should be pinned somewhere in bold letters!I went down the rabbit hole with out taking the blue pill,suffered the glazed over eyes and took a wrong

gregsplett Today, 09:38 Go to last post
    zukiguy

DIY Fleece underquilt

I used a small fleece throw as an UQ for my indoor hammock while on deployment. It was pretty toasty but I wasn't fighting the wind. I've thought about

zukiguy Today, 09:35 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 46,825
    Total Threads: 113,317
    Total Posts: 1,582,669
    Currently Online: 333

Newest Member: scope422