• Random Images

• Grumpy Squatch

There is no available content written by Grumpy Squatch
  • Recent Forum Posts

BillyBob58

Greylock 4 Suspension

Changed since when? It was changed during the last year or so, in that a unique secondary suspension was added. Which is one cord lock at each quilt corner,

BillyBob58 Today, 21:15 Go to last post
    Rolloff

2019 Hoosier Halloween Hang Oct 25-27

Just got back from a few days in the HNF. Baring a full deluge between now and then streams will be dry, few or no water sources available, which isn't

Rolloff Today, 21:06 Go to last post
    HillbillyHanger

Greylock 4 Suspension

Has the Greylock 4 suspension been changed? I heard that it had, but when I reviewed the website it appears to be the same. Thanks in advance.

HillbillyHanger Today, 20:52 Go to last post
    Treebird

Help on repairing a torn silnylon tarp

I don't think the shock cord was the cause ,I had the exact same thing happen to me ,very strong winds pulled stakes out and whipped back to tarp. Had

Treebird Today, 20:48 Go to last post
    HillbillyHanger

Underquilt with WB XLC

I have used a Jarbidge and Greylock 3 for several years on my XLC and have been pleased. I'm sure Warbonnet makes a fine underquilt, but I recently purchased

HillbillyHanger Today, 20:40 Go to last post
    Treebird

Underquilt with WB XLC

The hammock gear uq works perfectly with my xlc, no complaints at all.I also have a wb yeti that I use in warmer temps .

Treebird Today, 20:38 Go to last post
    SnrMoment

DIY Underquilt Protector...how to sew?

Simplest solution is to sew a light weight, gathered end hammock and put the tensioner (ie: Knotty Mod) in the center like the video from Jellyfish shows.

SnrMoment Today, 20:31 Go to last post
    Jasminealeiah

Alabama Sipsey Bankhead Fall Hang

Hey guys! I'm sorry I didn't respond to this post sooner, but I haven't been keeping up with the forums all that much the past couple of months and didn't

Jasminealeiah Today, 20:23 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 56,294
    Total Threads: 143,212
    Total Posts: 1,987,649
    Currently Online: 649

Newest Member: HangingCamper