• Random Images

• Dalton

There is no available content written by Dalton
  • Recent Forum Posts

Hibbs-a-hangin

My hibbs "grizz bridge"

It been a while sense I posted my work but this is my mix of the grizz bridge and the ridge runner. It's 54 in. Wide and the head end and a 39 in. Spreader

Hibbs-a-hangin Today, 19:29 Go to last post
    Chop

Some problems with the UHMWPE webbing

I was excited to learn about the UHMWPE webbing that came out in recent years. As a hiker who likes to keep a light pack, I was thrilled to see a high

Chop Today, 19:28 Go to last post
    SilvrSurfr

Greetings from Norway

Welcome from the Jersey Shore. I am trying to make my beagle Joey into a hiking/hammocking dog, but we shall see how that progresses. Joey has a keen

SilvrSurfr Today, 19:28 Go to last post
    sr1355

No More ambush?

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your point of view, we have experienced explosive sales of our Bandit Quilt. As a result we have removed several

sr1355 Today, 19:26 Go to last post
    sr1355

What happened to Renegade?

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your point of view, we have experienced explosive sales of our Bandit Quilt. As a result we have removed several

sr1355 Today, 19:25 Go to last post
    larsarus

Greetings from Norway

Hello. My name is Lars and I'm from Norway.

Three years ago I shared offices with the Amok Equipment guys for a brief stint, and ended

larsarus Today, 19:18 Go to last post
    kitsapcowboy

So just how hard is it to work with silpoly anyway?

Just use quilting clips every 12" or so and you will be fine, even without a walking foot; the easiest way to sabotage your tarp assembly is simply

kitsapcowboy Today, 19:17 Go to last post
    Baka Dasai

Enlightened Equipment is Made in China!

While this site originates in the USA, many of its users are from all round the world. Both the USA and China are foreign countries to most of us. I'm

Baka Dasai Today, 19:15 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 48,938
    Total Threads: 133,767
    Total Posts: 1,861,854
    Currently Online: 331

Newest Member: Berkshirehobo