• Random Images

• Tikker

by Published on 06-26-2019 08:19

We wanted you to be among the first to know that Clark Hammock Company will be closing in the coming months after 23 years serving you.

Why are we closing?
    Gary Clark is retiring. He has overseen the production of every hammock we have made since he invented the modern camping hammock in 1967.

When will be the last time I can order an authentic Clark hammock?
    Get a 20% discount on remaining hammocks by pre-ordering with code "preorder". Pre-ordered hammocks will be reserved for you and arrive in 3-8 weeks. Pre-orders must be made before Monday July 1. After that date, many items will be very limited or out of stock. Items ordered without the discount code will ship immediately.

What about Parts and Accessories?
    Like our hammocks, the supply of accessories and parts is limited. You will want to order as soon as possible if you need poles, tarps, Z-Liner underquilts, and suspension items.

It has been a good run, and we are pleased with what we've contributed to the outdoor industry, especially since we started junglehammock.com in 1997. We have been very proud of the hammocks we have delivered to you over the years. They are made the right way, and we hope you enjoy these products for years to come.

Please contact us at [email protected] with any other questions.

Regards,

Clark Hammock Company www.junglehammock.com
  • Recent Forum Posts

bodhran4me

DD Frontline or something else?

I find the frontline to be very good bang for your buck... or Krona.

For reference I am over 6' and about 200lb and have spent many comfortable

bodhran4me Today, 01:29 Go to last post
    peeeeetey

WNC> 8th Annual John Rock Hang July 21-23 2017

We are in! Can't wait to see everyone!

peeeeetey Today, 00:46 Go to last post
    Aaronbagby

Adding whoopies to HH in 2020

Awesome, guys. Thanks!

Edit: this is actually a very different process than I thought it’d be. On my ENO I just attached the Whoopie slings

Aaronbagby Yesterday, 23:38 Go to last post
    TxAggie

Here’s a video Dutch did explaining the two. This is how I learned to swap out the suspension on the newer style.

https://youtu.be/_r0tkXW-Go4

TxAggie Yesterday, 23:21 Go to last post
    1-Hung-Low

This may be your answer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXfO2wxdLIY

1-Hung-Low Yesterday, 23:00 Go to last post
    TrailSlug

Mod to reduce risk of bridge hammock damage to DCF tarps

I tried this mod two years ago when I got my RR and boy did it backfire on me quickly. I climbed into my hammock and the head end pole shot out like

TrailSlug Yesterday, 22:33 Go to last post
    TrailBlaser

Nuclear Lake solo trip

It's a great area - for me, a short 20 minute drive from home. Here's some photos coming from the other end (route 55 trail head).

AT Nuclear

TrailBlaser Yesterday, 22:24 Go to last post
    Aaronbagby

Hey guys. Wondering who here has done this modification in recent times. There are a few videos detailing the process from long ago, when the end of the

Aaronbagby Yesterday, 22:10 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 58,032
    Total Threads: 145,348
    Total Posts: 2,015,295
    Currently Online: 291

Newest Member: Dedric20