• Random Images

• Tikker

by Published on 06-26-2019 08:19

We wanted you to be among the first to know that Clark Hammock Company will be closing in the coming months after 23 years serving you.

Why are we closing?
    Gary Clark is retiring. He has overseen the production of every hammock we have made since he invented the modern camping hammock in 1967.

When will be the last time I can order an authentic Clark hammock?
    Get a 20% discount on remaining hammocks by pre-ordering with code "preorder". Pre-ordered hammocks will be reserved for you and arrive in 3-8 weeks. Pre-orders must be made before Monday July 1. After that date, many items will be very limited or out of stock. Items ordered without the discount code will ship immediately.

What about Parts and Accessories?
    Like our hammocks, the supply of accessories and parts is limited. You will want to order as soon as possible if you need poles, tarps, Z-Liner underquilts, and suspension items.

It has been a good run, and we are pleased with what we've contributed to the outdoor industry, especially since we started junglehammock.com in 1997. We have been very proud of the hammocks we have delivered to you over the years. They are made the right way, and we hope you enjoy these products for years to come.

Please contact us at [email protected] with any other questions.

Regards,

Clark Hammock Company www.junglehammock.com
  • Recent Forum Posts

JPC

Hi all from Australia

Need some pics of that in Aussie land. Tell me you wear the slouch hat.

JPC Today, 14:25 Go to last post
    stevebo

Wookie alternatives and questions?

I have a question…………..I am looking for a wookie type under quilt similar to what warbonnet makes but with the insulated section wider. I know the sld

stevebo Today, 13:57 Go to last post
    Nickto21

Onewind 12 ft hammock

That makes me feel better. Thanks for the info.
    Steve

Nickto21 Today, 13:27 Go to last post
    Heavyhiker

Bug Nets - Attached to hammock V Cover over top

I prefer a bugnet for sure because last I want is to get woken up in the middle of the night by mosquitoes. My first hammock was a Warbonnet BB so I

Heavyhiker Today, 12:36 Go to last post
    SoCal Mike

FS: Venom Stove + Grease Pot cooking kit

This is still available.

~Michael~

SoCal Mike Today, 10:31 Go to last post
    LowTech

Onewind 12 ft hammock

I have their 11' and have been using it pretty much full time for a few years. I would say w/o looking that it's a dyneema cordage on yours and it's rated

LowTech Today, 09:15 Go to last post
    TheKiltedWolf

The edge of the rabbit hole...

I will post pics as I got it set up last night. I did play with the calculator and seemed ok. I don’t what other options I really have. Second note is

TheKiltedWolf Today, 08:50 Go to last post
    Eclectic

SLOVAKIA: One of those mornings

AMAZING! Thanks for sharing, even though this only makes my camping fever worse. Haha!

Eclectic Today, 08:33 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 66,371
    Total Threads: 152,401
    Total Posts: 2,093,691
    Currently Online: 5798

Newest Member: Elbarcolutra