• Random Images

• Tikker

by Published on 06-26-2019 08:19

We wanted you to be among the first to know that Clark Hammock Company will be closing in the coming months after 23 years serving you.

Why are we closing?
    Gary Clark is retiring. He has overseen the production of every hammock we have made since he invented the modern camping hammock in 1967.

When will be the last time I can order an authentic Clark hammock?
    Get a 20% discount on remaining hammocks by pre-ordering with code "preorder". Pre-ordered hammocks will be reserved for you and arrive in 3-8 weeks. Pre-orders must be made before Monday July 1. After that date, many items will be very limited or out of stock. Items ordered without the discount code will ship immediately.

What about Parts and Accessories?
    Like our hammocks, the supply of accessories and parts is limited. You will want to order as soon as possible if you need poles, tarps, Z-Liner underquilts, and suspension items.

It has been a good run, and we are pleased with what we've contributed to the outdoor industry, especially since we started junglehammock.com in 1997. We have been very proud of the hammocks we have delivered to you over the years. They are made the right way, and we hope you enjoy these products for years to come.

Please contact us at [email protected] with any other questions.

Regards,

Clark Hammock Company www.junglehammock.com
  • Recent Forum Posts

JennyS

Manistee River Trail w/NCT loop bear country?

I had my first backpacking trip to this trail on Monday this week. Tuesday morning a black bear was approaching near my campsite. Luckily it decided to

JennyS Today, 12:56 Go to last post
    sturgeon

Another (small) Ridgerunner Hack

Love it! The kind of hack that comes from a creative mind and would never occur to me.

sturgeon Today, 12:42 Go to last post
    TrailSlug

No more custom HG orders

The good thing is there are other vendors that sill welcome custom orders. If every customer worked with them for a "couple of months" I can

TrailSlug Today, 12:38 Go to last post
    TrailSlug

The persistent DCF water weight myth

That wet weight is still lighter than most other dry tarps of similar size so if one wants a lightweight tarp this is still the tarp that sets the standards.

TrailSlug Today, 12:35 Go to last post
    Latherdome

The Pack Back now available at Dutchware

Used it on Timberline Trail this week. Big thumbs up on the Flex Capacitor. Great for river-crossing sandals, tarp, suspension, chair, wet clothes. Iíll

Latherdome Today, 12:31 Go to last post
    TrailSlug

Another (small) Ridgerunner Hack

That'll work. Thanks for the idea. I always attach this to the hammock suspension which seems to get it out of the way enough for me.

TrailSlug Today, 12:31 Go to last post
    TrailSlug

Warbonnet Elderado

I like my Ridgerunner because of the flat lay, saddle bags, an ease of setup and quilt attachments.

TrailSlug Today, 12:25 Go to last post
    Jimbeam

KY Annual Halloween Hang @ Jefferson Memorial Forest October 25th - 27th, 2019

The site is in my name, but they no longer have the info at office. It is emailed to me i will post code when i get it

Jimbeam Today, 12:13 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 56,030
    Total Threads: 142,849
    Total Posts: 1,982,571
    Currently Online: 583

Newest Member: cpachuck