• Random Images

• Tikker

by Published on 06-26-2019 08:19

We wanted you to be among the first to know that Clark Hammock Company will be closing in the coming months after 23 years serving you.

Why are we closing?
    Gary Clark is retiring. He has overseen the production of every hammock we have made since he invented the modern camping hammock in 1967.

When will be the last time I can order an authentic Clark hammock?
    Get a 20% discount on remaining hammocks by pre-ordering with code "preorder". Pre-ordered hammocks will be reserved for you and arrive in 3-8 weeks. Pre-orders must be made before Monday July 1. After that date, many items will be very limited or out of stock. Items ordered without the discount code will ship immediately.

What about Parts and Accessories?
    Like our hammocks, the supply of accessories and parts is limited. You will want to order as soon as possible if you need poles, tarps, Z-Liner underquilts, and suspension items.

It has been a good run, and we are pleased with what we've contributed to the outdoor industry, especially since we started junglehammock.com in 1997. We have been very proud of the hammocks we have delivered to you over the years. They are made the right way, and we hope you enjoy these products for years to come.

Please contact us at [email protected] with any other questions.

Regards,

Clark Hammock Company www.junglehammock.com
  • Recent Forum Posts

TominMN

Dutchware quilted chameleon

TominMN Today, 15:35 Go to last post
    Phantom Grappler

Coyote attack in Uwharries

Two people were attacked by a coyote on Uwharrie Trail near Big Island Creek, on Saturday. Nearest town Troy North Carolina. Both people got minor injuries

Phantom Grappler Today, 15:30 Go to last post
    TominMN

How Windy Is To Windy?

I'm on the south shore of Superior at the moment. Definitely too windy! I think I heard you singing...

TominMN Today, 15:27 Go to last post
    TominMN

Dutchware quilted chameleon

Many of us here have multiple hammocks and want to be able to mix-and-match hammocks and UQs.

BUT, there are also folks who don't want

TominMN Today, 15:20 Go to last post
    LowTech

How Windy Is To Windy?

Dealt w/ a lot of wind in the last year of desert camping and if it wasn't a rain storm, like when I was just using it for shade, I would often lift the

LowTech Today, 15:06 Go to last post
    joe_guilbeau

How Windy Is To Windy?

2nd large tarp works on the beach as a wind break.

No bueno for biped transport, except to walk down to the beach.

joe_guilbeau Today, 14:54 Go to last post
    sideshowraheem

Post Your Mini-Trips and Short Outings

Went on a short hike up Elys peak this weekend. Always wanted to do that but never got around to it until now. A bit cold and windy but

sideshowraheem Today, 14:20 Go to last post
    sideshowraheem

How Windy Is To Windy?

Was out for a back yard afternoon hang while my kids were napping and ultimately cut it short due to wind. According to my DIY weather station we were

sideshowraheem Today, 14:13 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 66,376
    Total Threads: 152,407
    Total Posts: 2,093,720
    Currently Online: 6463

Newest Member: SkyDivingOysters