• Random Images

• rick417

There is no available content written by rick417
  • Recent Forum Posts

Shug

Chameleon and pad question

For sure pads can be used in a hammock. I did for a couple of years before I went with a UQ.
    Some videos on the subject for some insight if you

Shug Today, 09:21 Go to last post
    mistone

Double layer Costco DIY top quilt

Good info I have a 10 under quilt by Hammock gear I guess it’s all about layers and base layersThe only problem I have in the winter is my feet

mistone Today, 09:10 Go to last post
    JT4446

Just a weird dream or something else?

Thanks for the insight. Fortunately, I don't have tiredness issues or fitful sleeping. I have slept more than 50 nights in a hammock this year and this

JT4446 Today, 09:06 Go to last post
    maztrain

2020 - 9th Annual Winter Yeti Hang Jan 17-19th 2020

It's a little over 1/4 mile but easy walking.....most of us use pulks to haul gear in.....if you don't have a pulk I always have extra for people to use....

maztrain Today, 09:00 Go to last post
    JT4446

I made a double that converts to a triple. I have taken the double to the low thirties with no problem. However, I usually use a Jacks r Better fleece

JT4446 Today, 08:56 Go to last post
    fullcount

Chameleon and pad question

Thank you Hutzelbein. Novel approach and I had seen something like this several years back. I will do a little more homework and see if I can find a

fullcount Today, 08:48 Go to last post
    mistone

I made a double layer Costco Top quilt Actually its an Eddie Bauer throw Was wondering what would be the temperature rating on something like this Have

mistone Today, 08:37 Go to last post
    sr1355

HOLIDAY SALES & STUFF

A little over a week to go... WOOT!!!! Be sure to get any questions you may have answered before Nov 28, 2019. We will not be in the shop answering questions

sr1355 Today, 08:30 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 56,534
    Total Threads: 143,595
    Total Posts: 1,992,854
    Currently Online: 776

Newest Member: kedirakevo