• Random Images

• timdgsr

There is no available content written by timdgsr
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Oms

How goes? From llinois.

I'm not a DIY guy, but you will find plenty of info on this site. See you out there some time.

Oms Today, 22:59 Go to last post
    lzeplin

wtb warbonnet blk bird or xlc

Hello I'm looking to buy a warbonnet blackbird or the xlc in 1.7 single layer. Might consider the double layers.. Please pm me if you have one you'd like

lzeplin Today, 22:55 Go to last post
    Greenwenonah

What does your HF Screen-name mean?

About ten... no, fifteen years ago I bought a green canoe made by Wenonah. Some folks we meet camping saw us a few years later and didn't remember my

Greenwenonah Today, 22:45 Go to last post
    bananachunks

The Bearded Hanger

I didn't mean it the way it may have come out. I love the Dutch. But I would love the dark olive HyperD just a little bit more

bananachunks Today, 22:44 Go to last post
    Oms

New campsites opening near Chicago

Apparently you have to walk into the camping sites. If so, this is a good thing. Any place I have seen around here that requires anything other then driving

Oms Today, 22:38 Go to last post
    brianb

Sub 1 pound hammock system 2015 update

The fishing line will hold knots, but it's too thin to work with the knots. Especially if it's cold. You'd need some kind of line loc or hitch. Tying

brianb Today, 22:38 Go to last post
    Artfuldodger

The Half-Wit hammock by www.dutchwaregear.com

How or what purpose do the side straps serve? Do they pull the hammock apart for less shoulder squeeze?

Artfuldodger Today, 22:28 Go to last post
    Poseidon

The Bearded Hanger

Why would you replace Dutch's hammock with one of his? I'm not saying one is better than the other but that kind of seems harsh considering you just got

Poseidon Today, 22:27 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 40,506
    Total Threads: 103,715
    Total Posts: 1,461,720
    Currently Online: 337

Newest Member: jerknextdoor