• Random Images

• Arnold999

There is no available content written by Arnold999
  • Recent Forum Posts

hutzelbein

Quest for Ultra Lite Hammock System

If you are looking for a lightweight set-up, the Ninox is the last hammock you want. It is a pretty heavy hammock, and contrary to all the marketing blabla

hutzelbein Today, 05:26 Go to last post
    hutzelbein

Ridge line

There is no magic way. You simply try out different lengths, preferably over night, and stick with the one that feels most comfortable to you. I know

hutzelbein Today, 04:45 Go to last post
    doman

Quest for Ultra Lite Hammock System

The search for lightweight and modular systems inspires me too. Thats why I designed the Cross Hammock which you can use as a hiker, biker or kayaker.

doman Today, 04:22 Go to last post
    doman

Chameleon and pad question

Thanks for your answer @fullcount. The winter tarp I designed for the Cross Hammock protects the whole setup very well against heavy wind and rain. I

doman Today, 02:50 Go to last post
    Mooseman

Gate Code 4792

**** Attention if you are coming Real Late or Real Early "EARLY" lol (Sorry can't help my Shug/Hickery addiction) *****

Mooseman Today, 00:37 Go to last post
    boom_bap

First DIY Hammocks

Hey Folks,

Decided to DIY two hammocks, one 10'6"" and one 11" to see which I like more. I've never made a hammock and don't

boom_bap Today, 00:33 Go to last post
    Nameth

Loving this Hammock Sleeve

I see you've got a Wooki on your Trail Lair. You say the Trail Lair is your favorite hammock and the Wooki is your favorite UQ, is this your favorite

Nameth Yesterday, 23:38 Go to last post
    kormi

Calling All Southern Oregon/Northern California Hangers

The best time line I can do is Late Feb. Puppy will be old enough to leave in the house and not to much of a pain for the wife to look after.

kormi Yesterday, 23:36 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 56,539
    Total Threads: 143,609
    Total Posts: 1,992,954
    Currently Online: 598

Newest Member: DIYClint