• Random Images

• orangeglo

There is no available content written by orangeglo
  • Recent Forum Posts

xrayextra

You're Doing Underquilts All Wrong. Get A Clew ;-)

I made mine with Para cord loops sewn in place then looped the shock cord through them. I see the advantage of being able to remove the clew+nettles

xrayextra Today, 11:51 Go to last post
    IL_Bow_Man

First Hammock Done

I am thinking of putting one in because I have never tried one. If I don't like it later, I can just pull out the shock chord and it won't be any different

IL_Bow_Man Today, 11:50 Go to last post
    jellyfish

My new thread injector - New Home model 444

It looks like you are really set up. If you still have trouble getting your fabric started, try using a small piece pf tissue paper under the fabric

jellyfish Today, 11:48 Go to last post
    Shug

Cinch Buckles slipping

I think the dyneema straps are a bit more slippery than the poly straps. Work really well with the Beetle Bugs but yes, tie a slippery half hitch but

Shug Today, 11:45 Go to last post
    IRONFISH45

BRANCH CAMO ZEPPELIN....

I purchased a few yards of the branch camo last Tue, in orange, for a tarp. I was a little concerned with my choice, after looking at the wonderful quilt

IRONFISH45 Today, 11:45 Go to last post
    doogie

Michaux State Forest Reports

There is always a fire ban from March 1st to May 25th in state forests. It may be extended to start earlier due to the warm and dry winter. I couldn't

doogie Today, 11:44 Go to last post
    Caminante

First Hammock Done

With the wider fabrics, you wind up with a lot of loose fabric on the side that tends to flop down on you, including your face. The knotty mod takes

Caminante Today, 11:43 Go to last post
    Tikker

Cinch Buckles slipping

gonna say probably user error, but without pics it's really hard to say for sure

Tikker Today, 11:41 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 55,267
    Total Threads: 125,012
    Total Posts: 1,743,440
    Currently Online: 530

Newest Member: natern