• Random Images

• INhammockcamper

There is no available content written by INhammockcamper
  • Recent Forum Posts

vol84eng

2 pads better than 1?

I have tried to sleep on a pad but I always wake up cold with the pad over to one side. I have not been able to figure out how to keep it angled the

vol84eng Today, 22:32 Go to last post
    Bobonli

Symmetrical vs Asymmetrical hammocks

IIRC there’s a FAQ resource page on the DH site that addresses sym/asymmetric, netting, zippers etc. Your first step is figuring out which direction

Bobonli Today, 21:38 Go to last post
    Firesong

CBS with a 0* UQ?!?

Im not sure if this was addressed but the Old Rag Mountain Quilt is by definition "was specifically designed for use as a top quilt with a foot sack

Firesong Today, 21:07 Go to last post
    Tpatter

Econ Burrow and Incubator 40

Update here. I took another nap today in the backyard with 39 degree and gusty blustery wind. No tarp or shelter. I was comfortable for my nap and

Tpatter Today, 21:06 Go to last post
    arutha

Greetings from Berlin, Germany

Herzlich Willkommen Jyn!

Und jetzt die Frage: Wir wissen Shug kommt aus Sector Seven. Welchen Berliner Sektor haelst du gerade "secure"?

arutha Today, 19:42 Go to last post
    arutha

Gazebo structure strong enough to hang?

I would second and third what people are saying. The instruction manual (although most manual will say that 'just in case' anyway) say that this was not

arutha Today, 19:37 Go to last post
    OlTrailDog

Symmetrical vs Asymmetrical hammocks

When DH came out with the symmetrical Sparrow I sold a DH Raven and purchased one. Personally, I wouldn't purchase another asymmetrical GE. Every night

OlTrailDog Today, 19:28 Go to last post
    ooyyeeaahh

best Uq, tarp, and bug net for <$150

I still live under my parents roof and my birthday is coming up, All I own is a 9.5 foot hammock and a structural ridgeline from dutchware (I'm 100 Lbs

ooyyeeaahh Today, 19:18 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 60,082
    Total Threads: 147,513
    Total Posts: 2,039,247
    Currently Online: 578

Newest Member: MamaG