• Random Images

• ExPXGUY

There is no available content written by ExPXGUY
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Caminante

Modifying Eno Suspension

My second hammock is an ENO DN. I took out the stock cordage, but kept the carabiners. I've seen people here complain about the weight of those carabiners,

Caminante Today, 19:53 Go to last post
    SnrMoment

Cold Weather Protection

I have found that keeping a fleece scarf on the edge of the top quilt under my chin not only keeps the quilt from getting condensation, but it tends to

SnrMoment Today, 19:46 Go to last post
    Deltair

Modifying Eno Suspension

Okay, so I'm overhauling the suspension in my Eno Camonest. I've decided to to invest in a pair of Dutch's treehuggers with Dutch Clips and Dutch Buckles,

Deltair Today, 19:43 Go to last post
    blgoode

First set up

Got the edge tarp and BB up in and was getting more familiar with putting it all up. Didn't do too bad. Tarp ridge line temporary cordage was barely long

blgoode Today, 19:42 Go to last post
    gbolt

Double layer removal?

I agree, why ruin the integrity of the hammock. I have a Warbonet 1.1 Double layer. I purchased it because it was lighter but carried the same weight

gbolt Today, 19:40 Go to last post
    wtaffet

HG UQ on a HH

Ive even done middle of the road with an UQ use one of the guy out lines and let the other free get best of both worlds...

wtaffet Today, 19:32 Go to last post
    wtaffet

UGQ or HG?

Both are top notch Ive only bought HG and cant say enough good things Harry is always fast to communicate and the craftsmanship is amazing

wtaffet Today, 19:26 Go to last post
    Mythnlore

MN > BWCA EP29 > 07/08/2016 - Kawishiwi Triangle

Greetings All,

Looking for explorers to join a July 2016 BWCA trip out of Ely, Entry Point 29 - N. Kawishiwi River. The tentative plan is

Mythnlore Today, 19:14 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 46,813
    Total Threads: 113,298
    Total Posts: 1,582,469
    Currently Online: 355

Newest Member: Mckinneyo