• Random Images

• Madman4049

There is no available content written by Madman4049
  • Recent Forum Posts

kitsapcowboy

Convince me why I need a Chameleon.

If you've got all that Warbonnet stuff and either already have or don't want a winter top cover, you definitely do not "need" a Chameleon. You've

kitsapcowboy Today, 12:51 Go to last post
    Kroma

Change the winter topcover fabric

Warbonnet,

Have you guys considered making the BB/XLC winter topcover out of a lighter material and adding a small mesh panel for visibility?

Kroma Today, 12:51 Go to last post
    Foxpoop

Tentsile tree tent

I'm no mathematician, but I'll take a stab at this one. I would think you could skip the ratchet, but you should probably stick with webbing that is rated

Foxpoop Today, 12:46 Go to last post
    markr6

Foxpoop nailed it. I also like trying new things because you never know what you're missing. I don't have a chameleon, but I feel like one of the best

markr6 Today, 12:46 Go to last post
    curlymaple42

Superfast

My package want supposed to be here until Friday according to tracking, but it arrived today!!!! Gotta clean off the workbench for some thread injection

curlymaple42 Today, 12:42 Go to last post
    FJRpilot

Tentsile flying tents

Talk to Mogollon Monster, he uses one all the time for his family. He can answer any question you have about it...

FJRpilot Today, 12:42 Go to last post
    Kroma

If you get good sleep in your current setup why do you want to be convinced to change? At the end of the day isn't it about comfort? Of course if you,

Kroma Today, 12:39 Go to last post
    brazilianguy

VIDEO: Hexon 1.0 Vs. Hexon 1.6 Comparison/Sag Test

Thanks for sharing that! I will probably end up getting a 1.0 as my next hammock! .... Now, I just got get one of my friends to buy my other one :P

brazilianguy Today, 12:36 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 57,475
    Total Threads: 128,542
    Total Posts: 1,791,441
    Currently Online: 483

Newest Member: Evilpickle