• Random Images

• Great White

There is no available content written by Great White
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

gbrugs

ENO Pro Fly, Dry Fly, Or SJK Gear Satellite - Advice for Tarp

As far as other vendors, I am working with Rick at Cave Creek Hammocks. He has talked to me on the phone, emailed countless times, answered questions,

gbrugs Today, 10:42 Go to last post
    Burg54

Slugs

I have a L size LST. I think its awesome for car camping. Saves time no doubt. I also like being able to use the two covers as bags for storing stuff

Burg54 Today, 10:42 Go to last post
    R3l@x

pics

I only took a couple pics but have one pro tip. I used the white magic clean eraser sponge to remove the tree sap from my straps. Works great and no chemicals

R3l@x Today, 10:40 Go to last post
    FunkyScribe

Checking in from the TX hill country

Greetings from Austin!

Been on the site for a few years, life got in the way, back now and ready to hang!

Now that I'm older,

FunkyScribe Today, 10:37 Go to last post
    Otter1

Ideal underquilt length and positioning

The (one of) silver lining to being new and getting quality gear is that if it isn't optimal you can sell it on the forum for close to retail. Nobody

Otter1 Today, 10:35 Go to last post
    durunner

Bows in camp

Agree with the people about the AT and places like that being weird. I did a weekend on the AT near here. First person I saw in the morning the 2nd

durunner Today, 10:33 Go to last post
    AdventureMyk

Bows in camp

Depends on where and if there were alcohol present. I used to camp in the boonies outside Seattle and it was common to have people shooting rifles, pistols,

AdventureMyk Today, 10:33 Go to last post
    cmw6300

Ideal underquilt length and positioning

Likewise; being that I'm only 5'8", I made a DIY 6' UQ. This is more than enough to insulate from the bottoms of my feet to past the top of my head.

cmw6300 Today, 10:29 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 51,464
    Total Threads: 118,724
    Total Posts: 1,652,097
    Currently Online: 362

Newest Member: OngoingFreedom