• Random Images

• Valens Hang November 2012 by va3rbz in Hammocks Valens Hang November 2012
      by va3rbz

• Eldorado's Warbonnet Blackbird by Eldorado in Hammocks Eldorado's Warbonnet B...
      by Eldorado

• 57s-horsepasture Stairs 273050 by Damifino in Hammocks 57s-horsepasture Stair...
      by Damifino

• zenoptic

There is no available content written by zenoptic
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Brian Miller

Zeppelin on a Clark NX-250

Questions for Paul & Missy

I have a 20˚ 77" Zeppelin and a 40˚ Flight Jacket for my Clark NX-250. The pole tabs will

Brian Miller Today, 20:26 Go to last post
    Nodust

Top Quilt or Sleeping Bag?

You may be more limber than I am, but getting into a sleeping bag in a hammock isn't the easiest thing for me.

Nodust Today, 20:26 Go to last post
    KFrameFan

Underground Quilt Customer Service

Well everything worked out just fine. Paul and Missy had my quilt back out to me ASAP after confirming the issue (just tagging) and I feel loads better

KFrameFan Today, 20:20 Go to last post
    jdk

ODH, 1st Old Shenendoah Float/hang

Yeah, I forgot the smiley. That was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek. Still not sure if I'll be able to make it.

jdk Today, 20:19 Go to last post
    Grnday33

New Hanger from Pa

Hello all, I was doing some research on underquilts and came across this forum. I'm hoping to get some time hanging this year. I got interested in hammocks

Grnday33 Today, 20:17 Go to last post
    xxl_hanger

Sewing newbie: what do I NOT KNOW that I need?

So what is the purpose for your narrow 3mm rolled hem? Made XTrekker such narrow rolled hems? Can you stop fraying with it and get the strenght you really

xxl_hanger Today, 20:16 Go to last post
    Koolranch

Show Us Yor Thread Injector

Here is a nice Kenmore 158.62 I picked up for $5.95 at good will. It cleaned up very nice. It's a shorter bed than a normal Kenmore. It came in a generic

Koolranch Today, 20:11 Go to last post
    Poppins

Top Quilt or Sleeping Bag?

Weight savings, more flexible uses, freedom of motion, size in pack smaller generally.

Poppins Today, 20:05 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 37,821
    Total Threads: 99,888
    Total Posts: 1,415,195
    Currently Online: 394

Newest Member: rtwhbw