• Random Images

• mcpuddleglum

There is no available content written by mcpuddleglum
  • Recent Forum Posts

dkurfiss

WTB: 11' Snake Skins

Still looking? If so you may want to bump it at least once every week. Items that are inactive are subject to being removed from the Market Place area,

dkurfiss Today, 06:45 Go to last post
    dkurfiss

Mors 1.1 Bushpot

Still looking? If so you may want to bump it at least once every week. Items that are inactive are subject to being removed from the Market Place area,

dkurfiss Today, 06:44 Go to last post
    nanok

a better treestrap

for reference, the tree distance for the pictures above was 6-7m (estimated), or about 18ft, and the height of the straps on the trees about 2m or 6ft

nanok Today, 06:25 Go to last post
    nanok

a better treestrap

look at the second picture: that's no problem, the tarp goes as low as you want, so you can have it anywhere between the height of the treestraps (for

nanok Today, 06:18 Go to last post
    nanok

Looking for suggestions to attach tarp to tree straps

a bit of context: i did consider what the original post suggests, it is indeed tempting as it saves some ridgeline rope, but not much else (and my oversized

nanok Today, 06:10 Go to last post
    cmoulder

Favorite 30* TQ that's multi purpose?

A lot of people have benefited from your experimentation, both from knowledge and from good deals on lightly used gear.

cmoulder Today, 06:03 Go to last post
    Countrybois

a better treestrap

One problem I see is that the tarp ridgeline would then be at the same height as your tree strap anchor point. You would lose much side coverage hanging

Countrybois Today, 05:59 Go to last post
    Peppy

Favorite 30* TQ that's multi purpose?

Lol, thanks for the shout out. My gear closet isn't as robust as it use to be, but I think i've had just about everything!

Peppy Today, 05:57 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 58,832
    Total Threads: 146,032
    Total Posts: 2,022,727
    Currently Online: 564

Newest Member: adamo8198