• Random Images

• RLSV211

There is no available content written by RLSV211
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

muckypops

Lightning in the backcountry

A friend of mine got hit by lightning when I was a kid. He didn't even miss a day of school. I say spend your time worrying about more important things.

muckypops Today, 18:06 Go to last post
    jamaulwall

Stuffsac for Superfly

The Superfly does come with a stuff sack, but it's not a double sided stuff sack. I ordered my snakeskins from mountaingoat and have been very happy

jamaulwall Today, 18:06 Go to last post
    gilbert

Need Help Picking a Hammock NX/TX 250

I have been doing some reading online trying to figure out which hammock i want so i wanted to ask some experienced campers a few questions. I have been

gilbert Today, 18:01 Go to last post
    Eidson

Junk I've been working on

Don't stress on the 5.0 climashield quilt. I started the same way you did, creating a 5.0 winter quilt with sewn in footbox, using the same materials

Eidson Today, 17:53 Go to last post
    albertoes

Transitioning from the gathered end to the bridge

BillyBob, about that shoulder squeeze...I recently got my WBRR (awesome hammock!) but lasted only about an hour or so in it before the pain woke me up.

albertoes Today, 17:51 Go to last post
    muckypops

NylonD Hammock

What they ^^^^^ said... additionally, I think an 11 inch hammock will be too small. They sell 11 footers maybe give one of those a whirl.

muckypops Today, 17:51 Go to last post
    P Chang

Stuffsac for Superfly

Ah...I didn't know it came with a stuffsac. And yes, snakeskins are great! I use them on my hammock and will use them on the tarp as well. Will regular

P Chang Today, 17:47 Go to last post
    designer@quickdata.com

continuous ridgelines?!?

RE sells a hank of 50ft 3mm line for about $4-$5. I use that and put it on a kite string winder (flat piece of plastic). There are plenty of discussions

designer@quickdata.com Today, 17:46 Go to last post
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 39,187
    Total Threads: 101,961
    Total Posts: 1,441,555
    Currently Online: 541

Newest Member: pancakes