• Random Images

• Hang Williams

There is no available content written by Hang Williams
  • Recent Forum Posts

dkurfiss

Clark z liner

Still looking? If so you may want to bump it at least once every week. Items that are inactive are subject to being removed from the Market Place area,

dkurfiss Today, 07:39 Go to last post
    dkurfiss

WTB-- Lynx Full Length Underquilt

Removed for no response

dkurfiss Today, 07:38 Go to last post
    ObdewlaX

Backpacking Eagle Rock Loop

Yes, Athens Big Fork trail is a toughie for sure. I prefer to hike the loop counterclockwise too but start at the NFW106 SW Parking lot, which allows

ObdewlaX Today, 07:35 Go to last post
    Fizz an

HangPad

I bit, and mine arrived last night. I hurriedly tried it out between rain showers and it was "OK". The material was very comfortable on a

Fizz an Today, 07:02 Go to last post
    joe411k

12' Hammock (ideally in 1.2 MTN XL, but open to other materials, net or not)

I have a 12 foot Dutchware netless hammock I would sell. I believe it is Hexon 1.6 and has dual knotty mods plus a structural ridgeline. Dark olive color.

joe411k Today, 04:58 Go to last post
    megasupermagnum

Sleeping bags

But how much is it really? That's really hard to say. If we take matted's example of the FF's Tanager 20F down bag, it is listed at 38 ounces. If we look

megasupermagnum Yesterday, 22:10 Go to last post
    rhjanes

Backpacking Eagle Rock Loop

Hang all smell stuff. I made the mistake and forgot a granola bar in a pack hip pocket. Mr. Raccoon showed up around midnight. I had to get up, bring

rhjanes Yesterday, 19:28 Go to last post
    megasupermagnum

What material tarp?

Well, I've had my 11' superfly for almost 10 years, and not once have I ever wished it to be bigger. Honestly I can't imagine it's going to be that big

megasupermagnum Yesterday, 17:39 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 66,466
    Total Threads: 152,456
    Total Posts: 2,094,155
    Currently Online: 2983

Newest Member: charlefrances4045