• Random Images

• creativeKayt

There is no available content written by creativeKayt
  • Recent Forum Posts

Bubba

Introducing Cord Claws

Nice concept! It would be nice if you could somehow just put it on anywhere on the line rather than feeding all the line through it unless I'm mistaken.

Bubba Today, 03:14 Go to last post
    GHang

HangCon '18>Doe Lake, Ocala National Forest>January 12-15, 2018> Hangcon '18

I have flown into both Orlando and Tampa for previous Hangcons in my experience the trip from Tampa to Doe Lake was easier but this may be because I

GHang Today, 02:50 Go to last post
    IRONFISH45

Let's talk cold

A few years ago a new comer to camping and hammocks wanted to come visit me. I was living full time in Northern B.C. Visiting was fine. Hanging out

IRONFISH45 Today, 02:40 Go to last post
    jcksparow

Introducing Cord Claws

Had no problems with the prusiks on my CRL, but I obviously have to try these now.

jcksparow Today, 01:08 Go to last post
    PappyAmos

Rain Noise Test

This is great! Thanks for doing this. When you get right down to it, both tarps are loud in pouring rain. Maybe the CF tarp is a little sharper but,

PappyAmos Today, 00:36 Go to last post
    mattski2112

Rain Noise Test

I don't love the translucent nature of the CF tarp, but I didn't find the rain sound to be objectionable (from what I can tell, I think I actually prefer

mattski2112 Today, 00:30 Go to last post
    SilvrSurfr

Rain Noise Test

You really need to have an active imagination to believe that cuben fiber is "louder" in any measurable degree. However, if you want to believe

SilvrSurfr Today, 00:19 Go to last post
    PappyAmos

Let's talk cold

Wish he and the others would come back.

PappyAmos Today, 00:18 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 59,935
    Total Threads: 131,918
    Total Posts: 1,834,399
    Currently Online: 312

Newest Member: Mrbman7