• Random Images

• autolox

There is no available content written by autolox
  • Recent Forum Posts

buds007

Puckering frustrations

For my last three hems I set my length to 3.5mm instead of 3 to see how it looked. Didn't really change the puckering, but I'm afraid at this point it

buds007 Today, 20:11 Go to last post
    Chesapeake

Rare summer night on the bay....

Forcast : 64 light wind off the water, slight chance of rain @ 3am..... I'll take it !! Can't pass up such a rare cool low humidity night. I've

Chesapeake Today, 20:10 Go to last post
    Theosus

AT from Sams to Erwin

Over the weekend 3 of us did Sams Gap to Erwin. Water was generally available except not so good between Big Bald and Spivey Gap. Definitely carry a bit

Theosus Today, 20:10 Go to last post
    Nick

continuous loops?

Agree with above. CL make it easy to remove suspension and store separately from hammock. Also makes it easy to use one suspension on multiple hammocks

Nick Today, 20:08 Go to last post
    fugalster

Tarp lines

I HIGHLY recommend these little guys. Just like regular line locks, but with a hook to attach to your bungee loops. And definitely budget friendly at

fugalster Today, 20:05 Go to last post
    Prof.Jones

Tentsile flying tents

If you are looking for a single person one, you might want to look into this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3SvyvAKQIg . This model doesn't use a

Prof.Jones Today, 20:00 Go to last post
    Redoleary

Tarp lines

I put a little diamond knot on each tieout point and I remove the tarp lines every time. The video below is about my ridgeline but I have just one of

Redoleary Today, 20:00 Go to last post
    Johnny D

hammock repair

Thanks for your input. I appreciate your interest. I will look into macrame knots and zeppelin bend.

Johnny D Today, 19:52 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 58,027
    Total Threads: 129,285
    Total Posts: 1,800,528
    Currently Online: 503

Newest Member: NeedaNap