• Random Images

• perdidochas

There is no available content written by perdidochas
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

michigandave

ground sheet

I've been using tyvek (washed many times) under my hammock and as a something I can pull out on the trail to spread out for break. I just had Jared at

michigandave Today, 08:23 Go to last post
    markr6

Not liking the lighter fabrics...

I've mentioned it in other threads, but I forgot my hammock on one trip and ended up having to buy a "retail" hammock at a sporting goods store.

markr6 Today, 08:22 Go to last post
    Caminante

hammock strap failure

I've heard people say they replace their straps annually - I've been making my own so $7/25' annual insurance policy is not too bad. I'm always curious

Caminante Today, 08:22 Go to last post
    Campdavid

Not liking the lighter fabrics...

Totally understand and agree...personally I prefer durability over weight savings. Whether it really is more durable or not, I recently went with Hexon

Campdavid Today, 08:20 Go to last post
    SnowWhite

Newbie in outdoor fabric world needs help.

The reason why I try to stick inside EU area is that I have that custom fee issue when I order from States. If I order within EU region that problem is

SnowWhite Today, 08:18 Go to last post
    DaddyDreadPyrat

Total Newb

Hey everyone. Call me Dread. I'm a 35 year old father of an 8 year old (9 this month) boy and I'm looking to get into hammock camping as a father/son

DaddyDreadPyrat Today, 08:18 Go to last post
    olddog

ground sheet

3' x 5' for me. Tried staking but in Florida sand/soil they don't hold well. Been thinking about sewing a sleeve in each end to place a found stick thru.

olddog Today, 08:18 Go to last post
    markr6

Not feeling safe with an 11' tarp and 10.5' hammock

Good info. Funny I'm just not running into this after 4+ years. I've been in some big rain with my WBBB, but that 6" shorter really helps me feel

markr6 Today, 08:17 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 49,210
    Total Threads: 116,129
    Total Posts: 1,619,306
    Currently Online: 372

Newest Member: diyhammock