• Random Images

• jkloeker

There is no available content written by jkloeker
  • Recent Forum Posts

Grumpy Squatch

Adding to suspension length for big trees

D'Oh. Yeah - 7/64. Do not post on Hammock Forums after taking cold medicine children. Have been battling a cold for a few days and the new stuff my wife

Grumpy Squatch Today, 12:40 Go to last post
    meierjo

full length vs 3/4

I was just trying to decide the same thing - I'm looking at the Warbonnet Lynx for my Ridgerunner. No kidding - I made my mind up about 10 minutes ago

meierjo Today, 12:33 Go to last post
    LC0307

Arkansas - backpacking Thanksgiving week

I know this thread is old and I am a little late to the party here, but just curious... Did you ever make the ERL and if so, thoughts?

LC0307 Today, 12:27 Go to last post
    TrailSlug

full length vs 3/4

Weight and $$$'s are about it and a bit of pack space. I tried short quilts and even in the early spring and late fall I was getting cold so no more

TrailSlug Today, 12:27 Go to last post
    TrailSlug

Sleebing Bag

Not yet but I'm sure it'll happen one day. I use to forget a few little things and finally made me a hammock check list and keep that in my gear box.

TrailSlug Today, 12:22 Go to last post
    meierjo

Sleebing Bag

I forgot to pack my food for a quick overnight once. "Survived" on hot chocolate/coffee and snack mix. Could have made some cattail stew,

meierjo Today, 12:11 Go to last post
    Toey42

Sleebing Bag

So I finally got out for my long awaited night in the trees. It was a beautiful site on the lake with lows about freezing. While setting up my rig I

Toey42 Today, 12:03 Go to last post
    AsaHanger

full length vs 3/4

I've pretty much decided I'm going to get a set of econ quilts, but just this last weekend I started mulling over the idea of getting a 3/4 quilt vs a

AsaHanger Today, 12:01 Go to last post
  • Google Search HammockForums

untitled
  • Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Hammock Forums
    Helpful Videos

Click Image for videos
    Many thanks to Shug
  • HYOH Podcasts

• Google user map

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 48,865
    Total Threads: 133,650
    Total Posts: 1,860,415
    Currently Online: 472

Newest Member: goblue