A Noob's Christmas Wish List for Santa
I'm making a list of stuff I want Santa to bring me for Christmas:
1) Three hundred ft of Amsteel Blue, this time in two different colors. Approx. $75 at http://reddenmarine.com. I really need this stuff to make more whoopies, soft shackles, prusiks, etc.
2) One hundred eighty ft. of 2.2 mm zing-it. Approx $27 plus shipping at http://wesspur.com. I really need this for bear bag, ridgeline, and....well, I just really need it.
3) One hundred eighty ft. of 1.75 mm zing-it.Approx $24 plus shipping at http://wesspur.com. I really need this so I can compare it to the 2.2 zing-it.
4) One hundred fifty ft. of 1.8 Dynaglide. Approx $35 plus shipping at http://wesspur.com. I really need this so I can compare to 2.2 and 1.75 zing-it.
5) One hundred feet of Tyvek or Typar, 9' width. I really need this to make tarps and stuff like, well, camping stuff.
6) Winter/4 season tarp - $120 to $160 at OES, Warbonnet, or . . . I'm still deciding.
7) Emberlit stove. $35 plus shipping at http://emberlit.com, but if the titanium version comes out before Christmas, I want that instead.
8) I better stop at eight, Santa, 'cause the list only gets more expensive from here: down TQ & UQ, booties, socks, sock liners, titanium cookware. . . .
Oh geez, Santa, can you just send me $1000 and that will get me through this year of hammock camping?