I sent Brian an email, but never got a reply. So, I'm hoping some members might help me by answering some questions.
I'm intrigued that you find the Weight Weenie Micro to be more comfortable than the popular Warbonnet Traveler & Blackbird.
I assumed that a 'micro' hammock would compromise comfort due to smaller sizing. However, upon checking the specs (52" wide x 11' (132") long), it seems the WWM is not really a 'small' hammock. Maybe it's micro moniker refers to it's light weight of 6 oz. (130 grams) for 52" wide?
I'd love to cut down on the weight of my hammock set-up. So, I have a couple of questions...
1) Do the Weight Weenie & Weight Weenie Micro use the same material?
2) Do you find the WWM at standard 52" width to be as comfortable as other popular hammocks, such as standard sized Hennessy's, ENO's, Grand Trunks, etc.?
3) Which width do you recommend?
4) Do you recommend the Knotty Mod ($25)?
5) Does the Buginator in Nano material significantly cut down on airflow through the material? Or, would you recommend the Standard material for someone who sometimes feels like he can't breathe in a bug-netted hammock?
Thanks in advance for your advice,